Black & White Stripes

12:56:00 PM

Happy Thursday!
This past week, Matt and I took a short trip to Arizona. We spent most of our time in Scottsdale and Tempe (which, by the way, are super cute cities). I couldn't help but hit both Fashion Square in Scottsdale and the Tempe Marketplace in one day. 
This black and white striped top was perfect for a day of shopping! I absolutely love cold shoulder tops and mock turtlenecks, and this top perfectly combines both. I decided to pair it with a big black purse from Charming Charlie and this simple black booties from Target (I found similar ones at Charlotte Russe). Overall, I had a great time in Arizona, and I'll definitely be visiting Scottsdale and Tempe again soon!
Have a great weekend!
-V












You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram