Kate Spade Healy Lane Heddy

9:22:00 AM














Hey guys!

Okay so if you haven't already noticed, I am addicted to Kate Spade handbags (it's a bit of a problem, I know 😅)!  But, I finally added a new one to my collection, the Healy Lane Heddy in camel tan. It's actually on sale now, and it looks like I literally just barely missed the sale when I bought it! Don't you hate when that happens? Oh well! Anyway, I absolutely love the size and color of this bag. It is actually a lot bigger than it looks, and holds a lot. The color is a bright medium brown, and is perfect for adding a bright pop of color to any outfit, without distracting from the outfit itself. I also love the gold buckle on the front, because it is so different from any other bag I own!

I decided to pair this bag with a white t-shirt from H&M and my favorite white jeans. To add a bit of color, I also put on this bright blue button up top. It's the absolute perfect color for spring! I also paired it with these chunky brown heels from JustFab. I have been living in these lately!

I hope you all have a great week!

-V

Outfit Details:



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram