Fall Fashion

7:59:00 PM

Happy October!


I am so excited that it is finally fall. This is definitely my favorite season for fashion because I am absolutely obsessed with sweaters, long socks, boots, and scarves. I decided to kick off this amazing month by going to McCall’s Pumpkin Patch in New Mexico. Because I hadn’t been since I was a little girl, it was a great experience!

Today’s outfit included my favorite scarf. I love the gold color, and the metallic shine. I bought this scarf a few years ago at American Eagle, but I found similar ones recently at Charming Charlie’s. I paired it with an olive green button up, medium wash jeans and these super cute lace-up booties from JustFab. These boots are the perfect shoes for fall for so many reasons. First of all, the taupe color makes it easy to pair them with many different outfits. The chunky heel is also super comfortable and easy to walk in, so you can wear them almost anywhere! I put this theory to the test in the corn maze, and even though we spent a few hours walking around aimlessly (Matt refused to look at the map until the very end), my feet were not in any pain. I also chose to wear my favorite fall lipstick, Plum Dandy by Mac. The metallic plum lipstick has gold glitter in it, making it a beautiful fall color. I

I hope you’ve enjoyed the beginning of this great season!

Have a great week,

-V
P.S. Please excuse the bright red wristband on my right hand! I had to wear it to get in to the Pumpkin Patch and they wouldn't let me walk around without it on.

Outfit Details

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram