Fall Classics

8:00:00 AM

Veronica Gualeni fall outfit

Happy Friday! 

I feel like I’ve been saying this all year, but I’m in complete shock that it’s already October! How has this year dragged on and flown by at the same time??

On the bright side, fall is one of my absolute favorite seasons for fashion. I love all the dark colors, boots, and cozy sweaters. For my first look of the season, I wanted to share my take on the classic fall combo: a full black outfit and red lips. 





This bodysuit is from Lulu’s, and I love it! The sheer sleeves add an extra touch to the classic look. I’m also obsessed with this fake leather skirt from Lulu’s. You might recognize it from my last post, it’s actually the same skirt in a different color! 





These chunky black pumps are from JustFab. They are such a fall staple, and are super comfortable! 




And, I’m wearing my all-time favorite red lipstick: Ruby Woo by Mac. Who doesn’t love a good red lip? There’s just something about this shade that is timeless, and I can’t live without it this time of year. 


I’d love to know what you’re most looking forward to this season! For me, I always love carving a pumpkin, burning autumn-scented candles, and drinking cinnamon apple tea. I’ve already stocked up on a few new favorite candles from Target!

I hope you all have a great weekend! And, if you’re in the U.S., please don’t forget to VOTE! New Mexico has already started early voting in-person, and I’m planning on getting it done as soon as possible. 

Thanks for reading!

Veronica Gualeni

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram