Feels like spring

7:00:00 AM


 Happy Sunday!

The weather in ABQ has been beautiful lately, and it’s finally starting to feel like spring is in the air. So, I’m sharing one of my favorite two-piece sets from Lulu’s this week.




Who doesn’t love a good skort? I’ve been obsessed with sets lately, and the color of this one is perfect for spring.




And even though it looks great together, I love wearing each piece separately when I want to mix it up.



On another note, I feel thankful to have gotten my second dose of the Pfizer COVID vaccine this past week. It went really well! I’m honestly really impressed with how seamless New Mexico’s vaccination system has been. Once I got the text that I was eligible, scheduling my appointment was quick and easy. And, I got my vaccine within 5-10 minutes of when I showed up for the appointment! Other than a little fatigue, a sore arm, and some swelling near my armpit the next day, I felt great. I’m so excited to be able to safely get back to doing some of the things I’ve greatly missed over the past year! 


Have a great week!

Veronica


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram