Blooming

8:14:00 AM


Happy Saturday! As I’m writing this, I honestly can’t believe that May is already halfway done. 2022 is flying by! 

It’s been a while since my last post, but I wanted to share one of my favorite fresh and casual looks for spring/summer.





I’m obsessed with these white wide-leg pants from Lulu’s. They help any simple or casual top look a little fresher and put together for spring. These will definitely be on my packing list for any vacations in Spring or Summer! 

They are a little see-through, though, so I wore them with a good pair of Spanx underneath. 




And, of course, no outfit is complete without a good pair of hoops. I bought these Selena hoops a few years ago from Kendra Scott, and they’re still one of my favorites.



































That’s all for now! If you need me, I’ll be off dreaming of wearing this look near a beach surrounded by palm trees. 🌴



Outfit details: 

  • Top (Lulu's)
  • Pants (Lulu's)
  • Hoops (Kendra Scott) - I can't find the exact ones on their website, but these Veronica ones are another one of my favorites (and not just because we share the same name).

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram