First Post!

6:00:00 PM

Hi guys!

Today I finally decided to start doing something I have been thinking about doing for a while: fashion blogging! 

This is the first outfit I want to share with you guys. I absolutely adore this girly pink J.M. Fleurette top (I found it at Marshalls), and I think it adds a nice dash of color to these white jeans & pumps! The Liz Claiborne purse is honestly the perfect size for me. I don’t know about you, but I tend to overfill larger purses with junk I don’t always need to bring (candy, pens, 5 different shades of lipstick…), but sometimes a cross-body just isn’t enough room!

The classic pumps are from Justfab.com and I really love the height and style. They are truly a wardrobe essential for me.  

Thank you so much for checking this page out!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram