Fun Summer Romper

11:57:00 AM



Happy Sunday!

This adorable romper is perfect for a Sunday brunch. Royal blue is definitely one of my favorite summer colors, and the romper has pockets! This summer, I am absolutely obsessed with Justfab.com. I love that the site has so many different shoes to choose from, all under $40! Plus, you can search by color and heel height, making it easier to find exactly what you need. These nude JustFab pumps compliment the romper perfectly. To make the outfit even cuter, the shoes have little bows on the back! Sadly, I couldn't find this exact pair on Justfab.com (they must have discontinued them) but I linked another nude pair from the site.

I hope you all have a great week!

-V


Outfit Details:
Romper (similar) | Pumps (similar) | Crossbody (similar) | Rings | Necklace | Bangles | Lipstick

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram