Blush & Rose Gold

4:58:00 PM

Happy Friday!

Today's post features my absolute favorite color combo: blush and rose gold. I wore this on a date to the Botanical Gardens in Albuquerque and it was truly the perfect outfit. The chic pink top has a cute bow in the back (the perfect girly touch)! The distressed jeans are from Justfab.com. I was hesitant to buy them at first because I'm not big on buying clothes online but they fit perfectly and are actually super high quality! The shoes are from Nine West, but I linked some similar ones I found online at Nordstrom. I love the lace up look, and I think the tan color really compliments the blush top and rose gold watch.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

-V

Outfit Details
Top (similar) | Jeans | Shoes (similar) (alternative) | Watch











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram