Office Wear

12:03:00 PM

Happy Tuesday,

I'll admit, I'm always a little sad once the weekend is officially over. However, getting out of bed on Monday morning is much easier when I have a chic outfit planned out to wear to the office. First of all, I work on campus at the University of New Mexico, and am normally parked pretty far from the office. Because of this, I almost always wear either flats or low heels to work. I chose these maroon heels to give the black and white outfit a pop of color. They actually have cushion built in on the inside, so they are super comfortable to walk in.

I almost always bring my lunch and a couple snacks to work, so this purse is perfect for carrying everything I need. It is even big enough to hold a notepad or a notebook if I have to take notes in a meeting! I love the grid pattern top because it isn't too attention grabbing for the office, but is the perfect balance of fun and classy. I couldn't find the exact top (I bought it at H&M) but I found two fairly similar styles that I linked below. I bought the black trousers at T.J. Maxx, but I linked a similar pair I found at Macy's. Because I'm almost always tired on Mondays, I usually throw my hair in a sleek pony so I can sleep in just a little longer (even 10 extra minutes makes a huge difference for me).

I hope you all have a great week!

-V

Outfit Details
Top (similar 1) (similar 2) | Pants | Shoes | Watch | Earrings | Purse










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram