White Ruffles & Pink Details

6:12:00 PM















Happy Saturday!
I hope you’re all having a great weekend! I had so much fun shooting this week’s blog post with my friend Jordyn from Jordyn Mason Photography! Definitely check out her website and social media pages if you haven’t already- she’s so talented! I’ll link it all down below.
Even though it’s almost fall, it’s still over 85 degrees here in Abq, so it still feels like summer! 


This week, I’m sharing this white off-the-shoulder top. It’s so feminine and fresh and I truly love the ruffle details! Not only is it super cute, this top is also seriously affordable since it’s from H&M. I paired it with my absolute favorite light wash jeans, which I have been loving lately. I also chose my nude JustFab heels, and my light pink Kate Spade. Adding this pop of pink definitely gives it a nice girly touch!

Have a great week everyone!







JORDYN MASON PHOTOGRAPHY:
Instagram: @JordynMasonPhoto | Facebook: @JordynMasonPhoto
Website: http://jordynmasonphoto.com/


OUTFIT DETAILS:










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram