Red Ruffles

10:32:00 AM

















Happy Tuesday!

I hope you are all having a great week. Well, I'm a bit sad to say that fall semester has officially started at UNM! Although I'll miss getting to sleep in more (because who wouldn't?), I'm lucky to be taking a lot of interesting classes this semester that I'm actually really excited about.

This week, I'm sharing this bright red cold shoulder top with ruffle details. I love wearing bright reds in both summer and fall, so I think it's a great transitional piece! I also love that it has a bit of a sleeve. I chose to pair it with white pants, and my brown chunky JustFab heels.

I am so glad that fall is almost here! I am seriously so excited to bring out my boots, sweaters, and darker colors.

I hope you all have a great week!






OUTFIT DETAILS:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram