Off the Shoulder Top

10:47:00 AM












Happy Monday!

I hope you are all having an amazing start to the week. I normally dread Mondays, but I always feel like they are a ton better when I'm wearing a cute new outfit! I'm the biggest believer in the confidence that good clothes can bring. If I'm feeling great and happy about what I'm wearing, it really affects in my entire day!

I got this lovely off the shoulder top from H&M, and I am absolutely loving it! I think showing off collar bones can be very feminine. I also really love the elastic at the top of this shirt, because it keeps it in place! Off the shoulder tops typically tend to slide down on me, so it's really nice to not have to worry about it. The only downside to that is that it makes it difficult to lift my arms past a certain point without the entire top sliding up. But, I personally don't really mind that!

I paired it with white pants, my Kate Spade Healy Lane Heddy and these brown chunky heels from JustFab. I think they all tie together pretty nicely, and truly make the top stand out. 

I hope you all have a fantastic week!


OUTFIT DETAILS









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram