Baby Pink at Botanical Gardens

8:23:00 AM











Happy Monday!

I hope you are all starting your week on a positive note. This week, I got to spend some time with Matt at one of my absolute favorite places in Albuquerque- the Botanical Gardens. I'm really trying to pretend that school doesn't start back up in a week! Where the heck did this summer go?

I wore this lovely baby pink dress from H&M. It's super light and airy, and I love wearing it on hot summer days! The high neckline and cinched waistline gives the illusion of an hourglass shape. It's so flattering! I decided to pair it with my nude JustFab heels and my Kate Spade Healy Lane Heddy. The heels have cute little bows on the back, which I think add a really nice feminine touch!

I hope you all have a great week! I'll be enjoying the last few moments of summer before this semester begins.



OUTFIT DETAILS:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram