Dainty Details

10:20:00 AM










Happy Tuesday!

I'm so sorry I've been MIA and there was no post up last week! I was visiting my family in Mexico. But honestly, I feel more motivated than ever before to put more work into this blog!

How cute is this flowy white top from H&M? I love the ruffle and bow details on the cold shoulder! It makes it so different from every other cold shoulder top I own. 

These light wash jeans are my new favorite! They are extremely flattering but not so tight it's a huge struggle to get them on. The color is also perfect for summer!

My nude heels are from Nine West, and I'm always so surprised at how comfortable they are! Seriously, I could wear them all day and my feet won't hurt at all. 

I decided to pair the look with my light pink Kate Spade cross-body, and I think it really pulled the look together. Guys, I am getting so much use out of this bag! It's light enough to go with almost everything, but also adds a pop of color to any look. 

I hope you all have a great week! If you need me, I'll be listening to Lana Del Rey's new album (Lust for Life) on nonstop repeat. 


OUTFIT DETAILS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram