Fun Floral Romper

10:06:00 AM



















Hello everyone,

I hope you've all had a fantastic weekend so far! This week, I'm featuring one of my all-time favorite things to wear in the summer: a romper! I absolutely love wearing rompers because they are so easy to just throw on and immediately look well put together. Plus, when it's over 100 degrees outside I really can't be bothered to wear real pants! I found this romper in particular at Marshall's on major sale, but I linked a similar one down below. As you probably already know, I am absolutely obsessed with the cold shoulder trend, so when I found this romper I know immediately that I had to have it. I think showing off a bit of the shoulders is so feminine and I truly think this trend looks great on virtually everyone! I also loved the vibrant red floral print on it. I love wearing bright and bold colors in the summer!

The shoes are, of course, from JustFab.com (no surprise there)! I love the cross straps and the big chunky heels. Plus, even though they are pretty tall they don't really feel like it because of the platform! When I first got them I was not expecting them to be very comfortable, but they seriously surprised me. The insole padding is a bit squishy, so walking in them actually feels pretty nice! I wore them all day and even though I had a pretty long day of running errands and shopping, they barely made my feet hurt at all!

I hope you all have a great weekend!





Outfit Details

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow!! amazing looking floral romper! such a beautiful style i love the your smile.
    shop the floral dress

    ReplyDelete

Instagram