The Cutest Tulle Skirt

7:33:00 AM
















Happy Tuesday!

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. This past Sunday, Matt and I went on a date to the Albuquerque Botanical Gardens, and it was beautiful. I chose to wear this lovely light pink tulle skirt from H&M, which I am absolutely loving at the moment. It's mid-length and pretty flowy, which makes it so much fun to wear!

I chose to pair the skirt with a white scalloped halter from Morning Lavender. This is my first purchase from this online shop, and honestly I'm very impressed! It's super cute and very well-made, and looked exactly like the online photos. It even came with a a piece of lavender in the package, which made the top smell like lavender. I thought this was a really cute and unique touch, and I will definitely be buying from this shop again!

As for my shoes, I pulled out these nude Nine West heeled sandals. I love these because they do give a bit of height but they are pretty low and comfortable, making them ideal for days when you know you'll be doing a lot of walking. I walked around in them all morning and my feet barely hurt at all!

The bag is my Kate Spade Healy Lane Heddy, which I know you've seen on my blog a ton. I'm not ashamed to say I am still loving it, and am getting a lot of wear out of it! It truly goes with almost everything in my wardrobe. Honestly, I can only really think of two downsides to this bag. First of all, jeans do transfer onto the back of it, since the color is so light. However, I find that the Kate Spade leather cleaner and conditioner has taken it off fairly easily the few times it has happened. If you don't have a leather cleaner I really suggest avoiding wearing the bag with jeans because it is pretty noticeable when I don't clean it. Second, the little strap I am holding the bag with in these photos is not very sturdy. It's already starting to wear, which is honestly pretty disappointing. But the bag does come with a much more sturdy cross-body strap, which I've been using a lot more recently (even though I like how the small strap looks better). Other than that, I am really happy with the bag!

Finally, I finished off the look with a couple gold bangles and slim dangly earrings. I love simple jewelry that really can pull a whole look together.

I hope you all have a great week!






OUTFIT DETAILS:






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram