Pink Cold Shoulder

12:06:00 PM













Happy Sunday!

I hope you have all had a great weekend so far. For today's look, I brought out one of my absolute favorite colors to wear year-round: baby pink! I really love the cold shoulder sleeves on this top. It's such a simple top, yet so girly and cute. I paired it with white pants and nude heels to really make the pink top pop.

I also paired it with my light pink Kate Spade Bailey Street Vikki. I'm still absolutely loving this bag! Because the pink is super light, it actually pairs nicely with a lot more outfits than I ever would have thought. It's also such a good size, because it fits all my makeup and my wallet without being too bulky or heavy.

I hope you all have a great week!





Outfit Details:
















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram