Off the Shoulder Dress

9:43:00 AM












Happy Tuesday!

I hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend. For today's look, I'm pulling out my first sundress of the season! I've been absolutely obsessed with the off the shoulder trend lately, because I feel like it's so fresh and feminine. I also really love the color of this dress, because it's the perfect shade of baby blue (which is one of my all-time favorite colors to wear in the summer). It even matches my nails!


I paired the dress with nude heels from JustFab which I've had for about a year now and still never get tired of. The bow details on the back are a nice girly touch, but they don't draw away from the rest of the outfit. As for the bag, I've been wearing my Kate Spade Healy Lane Heddy pretty much nonstop since I bought it! It's the perfect color and size to bring together almost any outfit (casual or more dressy).  

And, in honor of the weather finally feeling like summer, I brought out my absolute fave bright pink lipstick: the Mac Snow Orchid. It's so bright and bold, and I will definitely be wearing it all summer long. I also like the texture of it, because it's not matte and it doesn't dry out my lips at all! This is super important to me because I hate having dried out lips, especially in this crazy heat. 

I hope you all have a wonderful week!








Outfit Details


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram