Lovely Feminine Top

11:58:00 AM





Happy Saturday!

Now that spring semester is finally over, I am so excited to have more time to dedicate to blogging. I'm definitely planning on making the most out of summer break! Today's look is casual and feminine, and I am really loving the details on this white halter top. The ruffles in the middle are really flattering, and give a girly touch to an otherwise pretty basic shirt. I also like how this halter is cut, because the top of it starts right below the collarbones and I think its a nice way to show a tiny bit of skin, without being too revealing.

The pants are from JustFab and let me tell you, they are probably the best fitting jeans I have ever tried on. They cling to curves in all the right places, without being too tight or uncomfortable in any way. The only downside to them is the fact that they don't have actual back pockets! Honestly though, this is something that I can totally look past, because I always have a bag with me anyways.

The shoes are actually also from JustFab (which, as you have probably noticed, is one of my absolute favorite places to shop online). I think they are perfect for the spring and summer, because they are a muted shade of brown that goes with almost everything! I've also been loving chunky heels lately, both because they are super cute and because they are actually really comfortable and easy to walk in!

I've featured this Liz Claiborne bag on my blog more than a few times, but it really is one of my favorites to wear in the spring and summer! It's such a rich and bright brown, and it also is big enough to hold everything I need (and everything I really don't). 

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

-V


Outfit Details:


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram