The Cutest Spring Wedges

8:31:00 AM




Hey guys!

I hope you all had a great weekend! 

This week, I'm sharing my absolute favorite blue top. I love the color and the cut of this top, and I think the color is perfect for this time of year because it really compliments my skin tone without making me look completely pasty and pale. Sometimes, tops of this shape can look a little boxy on me, but the fabric is extremely flowy which completely prevents that from happening! I paired the top with a pair of white pants to really bring out the color and make it stand out.

As for my shoes, I decided to go with a pair of white wedges. Nothing says spring to me like a good pair of wedges! They add a nice girly touch to any outfit, and I think they are the easiest to walk in out of all the heels I own. This is nice for all the outdoor events that I tend to go to during the spring and summer (because the last thing I want is to embarrass myself  by tripping over uneven terrain or grass)!

I hope you all have a great week!
-V

















Outfit Details:




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram