Fresh Spring Look!

10:35:00 AM








Happy Sunday!


I hope you all are having a great weekend so far. The weather has finally warmed up here in Abq, and I am so glad that it is finally starting to feel like spring! Today I'm wearing one of my favorite casual spring looks. It's super simple, but it also has a fresh and feminine feel!
This light blue top has cool slit details on the sleeves- which I absolutely love! I always like showing my shoulders (especially in the warmer months), and I find the cut extremely feminine and flattering. I also love the fact that it’s so lightweight, because it can be worn all throughout the spring and summer!

I decided to pair the top with a classic pair of white pants. I'm really picky with white pants because sometimes they can be see-through, but these really are not at all! I love the fit of them because they are just tight enough to be really flattering (without being so tight that it’s a struggle to get them on in the morning).

These nude heels are from H&M, and I love the fact that they are short and comfortable enough to wear anywhere.  However, I’m a little torn about them because I’m a size 7 ½, and H&M doesn’t sell that shoe size! (Does anyone know why that is? They sell all the other half sizes except the one I need). I went half a size up and got the eights, but honestly they are a little too big for me. Somehow they’ve stretched a bit since i first got them, so if you’re stuck in the middle of two sizes like me then you may want to size down. As for me, I may be on the hunt for a new pair!

The nude cross-body bag is from H&M, and I love the gold chain on it! It gives the perfect amount of pep to an otherwise neutral bag, and it’s perfect for outfits that need a little extra shine). It’s pretty small but surprisingly enough, it does fit both my phone and my wallet. However, I can only fit a few other little things in it. This is good for days when I won’t be staying out too long and know I don’t need to bring much at all. Normally I opt for something a little bigger, but sometimes it’s nice to keep my bag light.

Have a great week!

-V

Outfit Details:























You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram