Baby Pink Peacoat

7:06:00 AM



Happy Tuesday!
I hope you are all having a fabulous start to the week. We got a quick glimpse of warmer weather here in Abq last week, but sadly it looks like it's back to winter again! Even though I was starting to get excited for spring fashion, I can't say I wasn't excited to bring out this pale pink peacoat. If you haven't noticed, this has been my favorite color to wear lately. It's classic and girly, and definitely a good color to wear all year long! The shape of this coat is really flattering because it is a bit more fitted in the midsection but flares out a bit on the bottom. Sometimes when a coat is too long I feel like it makes me look way shorter if I don't wear heels, but this one is the perfect length for both heels and flats! 

If you can't already tell, I am still obsessed with this pale pink Kate Spade bag. I've had it for a few months, and I can honestly say the color goes with way more outfits in my wardrobe than I thought it would. As a college student (and a semi-broke one at that) this is extremely important to me, because I always want to make sure anything I am spending a big amount of money on is going to get a lot of use. I'm really excited to see what I'll style it with in the spring and summer! 

To finish off the look, I paired it with a white top, nude heels and cuffed jeans. The heels are actually from H&M and while I usually don't go for heels that are this short, I was surprised at how much I like the height! They are super comfortable, and great for semi-casual days where I tend to walk a little more. I don't really have many flats so these are perfect for me to wear to work or to class. 

I hope you all have a great week!
-V

Outfit Details:














You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram