Rosy Cold Shoulder

8:12:00 PM


Happy Thursday!

I hope you have all had a great week. I am so glad the weekend is almost here! Since it's finally starting to warm up here in Albuquerque (and I'm hoping it will actually last) I pulled out this gorgeous cold shoulder top. If you know me, you know I'll probably never get over the cold shoulder trend! I think it adds a chic twist to any casual top, and it's super flattering on every body type. This top is also a rosy shade of pink that I have been obsessed with lately. I paired it with all black pants and boots to make the pink really pop!

The OTK boots are from JustFab, and I love the lace-up details on the side. They are a tiny bit taller than most of the heels I own, which originally made me a little nervous, but surprisingly easy to walk in and not painful at all! However, they don't really have any grip on the bottom, so they can be slippery on certain floors. Plus, they were under $60, so I'm definitely thinking of buying another pair in gray! As for jewelry, I chose my gold chain choker and gold watch from Charming Charlie! I love the way gold looks next to the black and rosy pink.

Have a great weekend!

-V

Outfit Details



















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram