Black, White & Bold

11:51:00 AM


Happy Friday guys!

I've been practically living in neutrals lately, so I decided to mix things up a bit with some bold colors! This fluffy white sweater is just as warm as it is chic! I love how simple it is, but the fuzzy texture makes it different than any other sweater I own. Because it is so simple, there are so many ways to wear it. I would definitely call it an essential to my winter wardrobe. The shoes are Jessica Simpson, and I love the bright purple color! I know I'm going to be living in these during the spring and summer because they are so bright and colorful. However, I think they are also a great color for winter, and definitely a good change from my usually neutral winter wardrobe. I couldn't find these exact ones online (I bought them at TJ Maxx a few months ago), but I linked a similar pair! 

As for the bag, it's the Kate Spade Cobble Hill Maris in the shade Alice Blue. I think the name describes the color perfectly, because it does remind me of Alice in Wonderland or Cinderella. It's just bright enough to draw attention, without being too overbearing. The bag is also an amazing size- it fits my camera with my wallet and makeup (which is super convenient for someone like me who loves bringing my camera everywhere)!
For my makeup, I couldn't resist matching my lipstick to my shoes, so I wore the Mac Viva Glam Ariana Grande II lipstick. It's a mix of pink and purple which I love! I think it is a great shade for those who want to start experimenting with lipsticks and trying something other than the classic pinks, reds, and neutrals. It definitely leans more on the purple side without being too big of a leap into the bold shades because (if you're like me) sometimes you gotta test the waters and push your boundaries a little before diving all the way in.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

-V

Outfit Details:










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram