Kate Spade Bailey Street Vikki

11:08:00 AM


This is officially my first post of 2017! I hope you all have had amazing holidays and rang in the new year on a positive note. 

This week's look features my new favorite purse- the Kate Spade Bailey Street Vikki in Posy Pink. This was an early birthday gift from my wonderful boyfriend Matt, and I was super excited about it because I've been wanting one for so long! I am even more obsessed with it than I thought I would be. I love the beautiful light pink color- especially for winter! The size is a lot bigger than it looks, and I'm able to fit everything I normally carry with me (wallet, phone, keys, makeup, etc) without it looking overly full!  

I chose to pair it with a white sweater from H&M and these nude heels from JustFab. I love the girly bows on the back of these heels- such a cute touch! As you can probably tell from the jewelry, I am absolutely obsessed with rose gold. The earrings I'm wearing are from @SUSAJewelry.  Matt surprised me with these stunning rose gold rings from Pandora not too long ago and I absolutely love them. The princess ring is perfect for me because it combines my two favorite things: fairy tales (aka Disney) and rose gold!

As for my lips, I decided to keep up my pink theme with the Fabby lipstick from Mac! It's a nice light pink color with a hint of gold shine and it's currently my favorite lipstick. I love the frost formula because it's almost a sheer metallic. It's also nice to give my lips a break from matte lipsticks (they always dry them out)! It's a pretty sheer color on its own so I definitely suggest using a lip liner (I used Mac's Edge to Edge) underneath to intensify the color. 

Outfit Details

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram