The Prettiest Pea Coat

10:15:00 AM


Happy Holidays!

I hope you are all having an amazing week so far. I've been spending mine doing a ton of last-minute gift shopping because I am the biggest procrastinator ever. I was thinking about doing a tiny last minute gift guide, but I have a feeling absolutely no one waits until this late except me! Because I've had to spend a lot of time running errands in this freezing weather, I decided to pull out my absolute favorite pea coat. I bought this from Charlotte Ruse, but I linked a similar one from Target below. I am obsessed with maroon during winter, and this coat is an easy way to add a small splash of color to my seemingly all-black wardrobe!
I paired it with a pair of black jeans from American Eagle and my go-to black booties. I would definitely say these booties are an essential piece of my wardrobe in fall/winter. They work really well with the dark colors I tend to wear in these colder months, and actually also look great with skirts if you want to dress them up a bit! As for jewelry, I've been pretty obsessed with chokers lately (as you can probably tell from my last few posts). One of my newest favorites is this dainty gold one from Charming Charlie. I love how small and delicate it is.
I hope you all have wonderful holidays with your loved ones. 
-V

Outfit Details
Lipstick | Choker | Coat (similar) | Pants | Booties (similar) | Purse 










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram