Pumpkin Patch Vibes

6:14:00 PM













Happy Monday everyone!

I hope you all had a great weekend! If you didn't already know, fall is one of my absolute favorite seasons! I love all the deep colors, the scarves, and the boots. One of my favorite parts of fall is picking out the perfect pumpkin! I was lucky to get to spend a whole day with Matt at McCall's Pumpkin Patch, and I literally had the best time. Today, I'm sharing my cute and casual outfit.

I wore this super comfy green cardigan with a loose white H&M t-shirt underneath it! I love this color for fall, and I am obsessed with cardigans because you can just throw them on and instantly feel cozier and cuter. I paired it with these medium-wash jeans from JustFab and, let me tell you, they are probably the best fitting jeans I own! They fit like a glove without being overly tight, and the material is a little stretchy so you can actually move around in them perfectly. To top off the look, I wore these super cute brown booties from which are also from JustFab. I know, I know,  I'm obviously obsessed with this store! But honestly, it never disappoints! I also brought out my Kate Spade Healy Lane Heddy.

Overall, I had so much fun, and I am so excited to carve this pumpkin and have a Harry Potter marathon with Matt someday soon!

Have a great week!!






OUTFIT DETAILS:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram