Black & Gold

10:03:00 AM









Happy Sunday everyone!

I hope your weeekend in going well so far. Today, I am sharing one of my favorite kinds of looks for fall: all black with one pop of color!

First, let's talk about this lovely mustard yellow top! I am absolutely obsessed with the layered bell sleeves. It gives a feminine twist to an otherwise pretty edgy look! I am also truly loving this shade of yellow for fall. I don't normally tend to reach for yellow, and in the past it was definitely not one of my favorite colors to wear (I'd pretty much avoid it)! But this shade has completely changed my perspective! I love that it is still bright enough to draw attention, without being so neon it drones out anything else. I found this top at TJ-Maxx but I linked a similar one from SheIn down below!

I chose to pair it with my black Calvin Klein pants, and these boots from JustFab. I'm loving the chunky heels! I feel like every girl needs a good pair of black boots in her fall wardrobe, and these are the perfect pair for me. Honestly, JustFab is one of my all-time favorite places to buy shoes. Whenever I am looking for a specific type of shoe, I always check their website first! Their prices are honestly so affordable, and their shoes are very high quality.

As for the bag, this is the Rebecca Minkoff Love Quilted handbag in black with gold hardware. Honestly, I have only had it for about a week and I can't stop wearing it! I love the quilted detail on the front, as it manages to be the perfect blend of edgy and feminine. The only downside of this bag is that it is fairly small compared to most of my others! But, if I'm being honest, it helps me be more picky about what I choose to bring with me (which is probably a much needed change 😅).

I hope you all have a great week!


OUTFIT DETAILS:
















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram