Cozy Pink Turtleneck

6:33:00 PM















I hope you've all had a great week so far. We are SO close to the weekend already! This week, I'm sharing this super cozy pink turtleneck. It's the perfect shade of Barbie pink. Usually, I tend to stay away from such bright colors in the fall, but sometimes I love mixing it up and stray from my usual dark fall looks! Plus, this sweater is incredibly soft, which is nice now that it's starting to get colder.

I chose to pair it with my favorite medium wash jeans from Justfab. Honestly, I love the fit of them! The only downside is that they actually don't have any pockets at all. It's a little strange, but honestly, I don't even use pant pockets since I normally carry around a bag.

I also wore my nude heels from H&M. Even though they are still a good color and style, I think I may be in the market for a new pair of nude pumps! Not only have I worn them pretty much to death, but I actually sized up in them because H&M doesn't carry size 7.5. Now that they're pretty worn, they barely stay on my feet!

Finally, I finished off the look with my Kate Spade Healy Lane Heddy and some gold dangly earrings from Charming Charlie!

I hope you all have a great week! If you need me, I'll be over here trying to register for classes from UNM. 😅






OUTFIT DETAILS














You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram