Dusty Rose Sweater Dress

4:21:00 PM












Happy Friday & Happy Holidays!

I hope you have all had a great week so far! Today, I'm sharing one of my new favorite dresses. It's so cute and cozy, and I absolutely love the color! It has a mock turtleneck with a v-neck cutout, which I think is so cute.  I chose to pair it with my grey over the knee boots from JustFab. They're actually pretty comfortable because of the chunky heels. Honestly, I am always impressed by the quality of JustFab. I know I talk about it all the time, but I really feel like it's the best website to buy the latest trends without the high price tag!

As for the bag, it's the Rebecca Minkoff Love crossbody in black with gold hardware. It's a little small, so I don't think it'd be the right bag for running errands. But, for holiday parties or date night- it's perfect! I love the quilted texture on the front and the gold crossbody chain. 

If you celebrate any holidays this time of year, I hope you all have a great time with the ones you love! 

Merry Christmas!!








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram