Sweater Weather

9:31:00 PM









Happy Saturday guys!

I hope you're all having a great weekend. I'm so sorry I've been a bit MIA lately! The first few weeks of the semester are always the roughest. It definitely takes me a bit of time to get back into the swing of things!

This week, I'm sharing this bold red sweater! Honestly, I love the details on the sleeves.  They really add a chic twist to an otherwise classic top! I chose to pair it with my black Calvin Klein pants, my black booties from JustFab, and my Rebecca Minkoff Love bag. It's finally starting to get cold here in Albuquerque, and this outfit is the best way to celebrate! It even snowed a bit last week, which I was LIVING for. It never quite feels like winter until the first snowfall.

As for my makeup, I recently found a new lip combo that I am OBSESSED with! Mac Cherry lip liner + Mac Ruby Woo lipstick is my new go-to for the perfect bright red. I'm a pretty pale girl, so I need all the color on my face I can get! This one is so rich and bright, and I truly feel like I'll be wearing it all year long. Mac lipsticks and liners are some of my favorites because they truly last all day, and this one is no exception. I only have to reapply the very middle when I eat something, but otherwise, it'll literally last me all day!

On my eyes, I used the Tarte Toasted palette. This has to be one of my favorite warm eyeshadow palettes! The shadows are so easy to blend and nicely pigmented.

I hope you all have a great week!






Outfit Details:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram