Classic Yellow Sundress

8:52:00 PM


Happy Friday!

Wow, I can't believe we're already almost halfway through July! This summer is seriously flying by. Even though I'm enjoying having a bit of a break from school, I'm actually kind of excited to start classes again. But, until then, I'll pretty much be living in sundresses! 

This week, I'm sharing this bright yellow dress! I absolutely love the buttons and the bow. Plus, the color is perfect for the sunny weather we've been having here in Albuquerque! And, the best part? It's on major sale right now!




For today's makeup, I used the Colourpop Sandstorm palette on my eyes. Colourpop has been one of my favorite brands for years now, but their new pressed glitters are just on a whole new level! Not only are the colors absolutely stunning, but I love that all of their eyeshadows (and their glitters) are so easy to work with. And you really can't beat their prices (this palette was only $18)! 




I paired the dress with my nude heels and this white Michael Kors bag from last year! I love this bag because the white and gold color combination matches with almost anything. Plus, the detailing on the front makes it truly stand out! 

I also wore my favorite hoops from Kendra Scott. They're actually named Veronica, and as soon as I saw them, I was instantly obsessed. Once I found out the name, I knew I had to have them. ðŸ˜‚ I love that they're just big enough to make a statement without being too much. They go with almost everything! 


I hope you all have a great weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram