Summer Florals

8:36:00 PM


Happy Thursday!

Can you believe it's almost June? 2019 has been flying by! So far, this has been a year of firsts for me. In the past few months, I finished my first semester of graduate school, co-hosted my first event, and even threw out the first pitch at a local baseball game. What do all of these things have in common? They were completely out of my comfort zone, and I was terrified of failing or making a fool out of myself. But, the truth is, even though some of them didn't go exactly as planned (my first pitch went straight into the ground 😅) I am incredibly grateful that I did them all. 

As someone who's lived with anxiety for most of my life, it is so easy to let my insecurities and fears get in the way of living my life. But, that's no way to live, and it only leads to regret! So, I've made it a point to start doing things that are outside of my comfort zone, even if they're a little scary. And hey, if I embarrass myself in front of a crowd of people, or end up falling on my face, at least I can be proud that I tried. 



This summer, I've been living in feminine floral dresses, and this Antonio Melanie one is one of my all-time favorites! I love the ruffles at the top, and how it flares out at the bottom. Plus, the belt helps give it a flattering hourglass shape. 



This half-up with a fishtail hairstyle is hands-down my favorite way to wear my hair over the summer. It's perfect for weddings, brunch, dates, and even cute and casual looks! Plus, it keeps my hair out of my face, which is really important with the summer heat.




I've also been obsessed with these earrings from the Kendra Scott summer 2019 collection! They are extremely unique, and unlike any other earrings, I've seen before. The shape reminds me of flower petals, and I love how shiny the white material is. I've been loving wearing them with my hair half-up to really show them off.

When I first got them, I was a little worried that I wouldn't be able to find much to wear with them but that hasn't been the case at all! They can really take almost any summer outfit to the next level. I've worn them with dresses, feminine tops, and even to a work event!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram