Summer Sendoff

6:34:00 PM



Happy Saturday guys!

Can you believe that fall is only a few weeks away? I've already had my first pumpkin treat of the season, and I can't wait to stock up on some fall-scented candles. But, until then, I'm going to be soaking up the last few weeks of summer in my favorite sundresses, including this lace Gianni Bini one!


I recently wore this whole look to a wedding and it was perfect! The dress is super light-weight, which is perfect for the summer heat. The bottom is also super flowy, and so fun to dance in!



I paired it with nude pumps, my favorite Kendra Scott earrings, and this white Michael Kors crossbody.




 One of my favorite parts about this dress is the fact that the lace comes down below the rest of the dress. It's such a cute detail!


Have a great week everyone! I hope you all enjoy the last few weeks of summer. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram