Fall Mini Skirt

6:59:00 PM

Happy Wednesday!

It's finally starting to cool down here in Albuquerque, and I couldn't be more excited to pull out all my fall clothes. Today, I'm sharing this classic fall staple: a faux suede mini skirt!



I'm obsessed with the color, and I love the black buttons on the front.



One of my favorite parts of this look is the white and gold Michael Kors Whitney handbag. The gold hardware truly stands out against the skirt, and makes the whole look a little more exciting. I love playing around with handbags that have unique designs or patterns, because they're a great way to add a touch of your own personal style to any classic outfit.


To complete the look, I paired it with a white sweater and nude heeled sandals from JustFab!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram