Pumpkin Patch Outfit

3:49:00 PM


Happy Sunday!

One of my absolute favorite things to do during October is to visit a pumpkin patch. It just doesn’t feel like fall without it! Today, I’m sharing my favorite cute and casual fall look that I wore to pick my perfect pumpkin at McCall's Pumpkin Patch.



I love this cozy scarf and sweater combo. The best part? I got them both at H&M, so they’re super affordable!



Sweaters are my favorite thing to buy at H&M. I love how soft and warm they are for the price!



I paired it with my favorite jeans and these Gianni Bini boots from Dillard's. I love a good chunky-heeled bootie, and they were so comfortable to walk around in! 



I hope you all have a great Halloween week! If you need me, I’ll be finally carving my pumpkin, watching my favorite Halloween movies, and enjoying the last few days of October.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram