"Spring" Break?

4:51:00 PM


Happy Sunday!

I hope you're all having a great week! It's Spring Break week here at UNM, but I'm spending the weekend in a place where winter isn't over yet: Durango, Colorado. In honor of that (and the fact that it's not technically Spring yet), I'm sharing one of my favorite sweater dresses! I paired it with my Justfab over-the-knee boots. I love these boots so much that I actually bought them in two colors! They are pretty comfortable and easy to walk in, which is definitely a plus.

As I'm writing this, I just got back from Purgatory, where I snowboarded for the very first time. I'll be honest, I was pretty nervous about trying it. But, thankfully, Matt was a super great teacher! He was so patient with me and really guided me the entire way. I barely made it off the beginner's slope, but I'm excited to try it again someday soon!











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram