Polka Dot & Pink Mini

11:00:00 AM


Happy Saturday! 

This week, I wanted to share one of my favorite trends of the summer: sheer sleeves! 





I'm actually obsessed with this top from Boohoo. The sheer polka dot sleeves add a fun twist on the classic mock turtleneck top, without being too hard to style! I paired it with this pink miniskirt from Lulu's, which I also love. Honestly, it was my first time shopping at both of these sites and I can't believe I waited this long to try them! 




One of my favorite parts of shopping is trying on a million different things to find the perfect style and fit. I love picking out pieces that might not look like my style at first glance, just to try them on and expand my horizons. I've found some of my all-time favorite looks this way! 



That being said, I've always been a little hesitant to do all my shopping online because it's been really hit or miss for me. My body doesn't really look the same as the models in the photos, so it's hard to tell whether the length or cut will be right for me. But, I was happily surprised at all the pieces I recently bought from Lulus and most of the ones from Boohoo! the fit perfectly, and were pretty true to the photos on the website! And, they were really affordable, which is always a plus!

LIFE UPDATE

This Monday, I start the final semester of my M.B.A., and I seriously cannot believe that it's almost over! The thought of closing this chapter and opening a new one is really exciting, but I'm also kind of nervous. Since I started graduate school right after my undergrad, I haven't had a life without school in what seems like forever. I also worked throughout both my undergrad and grad experience, and my free time in the last few years was somewhat limited. So, I really want to make an effort to use my newfound time for things I've always wanted to do but never been able to, like take singing lessons, a dance class, or go to the gym more often. 

Preparing to enter the job market in the middle of this pandemic is also a little overwhelming, but I'm really trying to stay positive and remind myself that everything is going to work out as it should, instead of letting my anxiety take over. Rather, I'm putting my energy into things that will best prepare me for my job search, like working on my resume and looking up interview tips. And, I'm trying my best to enjoy this moment I'm in, instead of constantly worrying about the future. 

I hope you all have a great week! 

Veronica 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram