Feeling 22

9:45:00 PM

Happy Sunday guys!

It's been a while! Last month, I officially graduated from UNM with my B.B.A. with a concentration in Marketing Management with a 4.12 GPA. Honestly, it is so crazy to be done with that chapter of my life. This past week was a monumental one for me. First, I started the M.B.A program at UNM. Going to grad school is something I have always imagined myself doing, and it is unbelievable to see that goal starting to come to fruition. I also turned 22 last week, and it was my very first birthday living outside of my parent's house. And first of all, I really want to thank my sweet Matt, my parents, and my wonderful friends for making my birthday so special!






.

The truth is, even though all of these things are exciting and amazing and I am so happy and blessed to be beginning a new chapter in life, I have been struggling a little bit with the transition. You guys, change can be scary! And it wouldn't feel right for me to write this post about these things without mentioning the fact that sometimes I think about what I want to do after I finish grad school and it truly freaks me out. Sometimes, it can be easy to look around at other people either on social media or in real life and feel like everyone has it all figured out except you. But, I promise that it's not true. The more I talk to people about how I've been feeling, the more I realize that I am not alone.

I hope the next chapter in my life brings me even more happiness and joy than all of the previous ones combined. I hope that someday, I look back on this week fondly, knowing that everything really did work out exactly as it was meant to. But, until then, I am going to make an effort to stop stressing out about what comes next, and spend more of my energy truly enjoying and learning from the chapter I am in right now. After all, change can be scary, but it also leads to the absolute best things.

Have a great week everyone!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram