Spring in the Gardens

8:25:00 AM






Happy Friday!

I hope you all had a great week! I am especially excited today because spring semester is officially over at UNM, which means I'm on summer break. Honestly, it could not have come at a better time.




Because it's been a while since my last blog post (so sorry 😅) I thought I should give you guys a bit of a life update. First, it has officially been a month since Matt and I moved into our first apartment together. Honestly, I am so happy that I get to wake up next to my best friend and love of my life every morning! We've been talking about this moment for a long time, and it's such a great feeling to see it finally happening.





School-wise, I just finished my second to last semester of my undergrad. I seriously can't believe that I only have one semester left! As of right now, I am planning on staying at UNM's Anderson  School of Management to get my MBA with a Marketing concentration. I also decided I want to make more content about school on the blog! I'm thinking of starting with a few posts about organization, and how I've kept straight A's in college. Honestly, when it comes to school, it's all about balance. I've been so lucky to have scholarships because they've helped me keep my work hours to just under 30 hours a week. This has made it easier to give my classes the time they needed to get good grades. That being said, grades are not everything, and should never be seen that way! If you're struggling in school or balancing everything (work, school, life, kids, etc) please know that working towards a degree should always feel like a huge accomplishment. You should be proud of yourself, and bad grades don't define you!




 As for my outfit, I am loving this feminine white dress! I love all the layers and ruffles, and honestly, it's the kind of dress that makes me want to twirl around all day. For me, the way clothes make me feel is one of the most important parts. I never want to wear something I feel uncomfortable in just because it's trendy! And, on the other hand, I'm never going to choose not to wear something that makes me feel good just because it's not "in style". I truly think that fashion should be a way to express yourself, but it should also be a way to treat yourself. So, when you find a pair of pants, a dress, a shirt, or even an accessory that makes you feel good about yourself, and makes you feel happy, buy it! Then, wear it until you are tired of seeing it! Don't buy into the notion that we need to be buying things to only wear them once or twice.



As for me, I'll be living in this dress all summer long!


I hope you all have a great week 💗




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram