Romatic Date Night: Red Pencil Skirt

1:13:00 PM


Happy Sunday guys!

I hope you’re all having a great weekend so far. Here in Albuquerque, it’s finally beginning to really feel like fall. Even though I love warm weather, I was honestly starting to get sick of the heat! Matt and I have even started decorating the apartment for Halloween, which is so exciting.



This week, I’m sharing one of my favorite outfits that I have ever worn! I am seriously obsessed with this red Antonio Melani pencil skirt. It’s a bit on the longer side, which is perfect for the chilly nights of fall. Plus, the buttons on the side and the bright color liven up the whole look!




My top is also from Antonio Melani. What I really love about it is the ruffles on the shoulders! They truly add a bit more volume and dimension to the outfit, which makes it more interesting without drawing too much attention away from the skirt. I also feel like you can wear it with so many different things! I could totally see myself pairing it with skirts, pants, and even fabric shorts in the warmer months.




The bag is the Michael Kors Whitney studded shoulder bag in white and I literally can’t stop wearing it! The gold details on the front are so pretty and unique. The only downside of it is the size. It’s so small that my wallet doesn’t fit inside it! I’ve been having to take out all my important cards and put them in the inside pocket. It’s a bit of a hassle (especially when I change bags and forget I left them in there) but I would still say it is worth it.



Have a great week!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram