Feeling Bold in Blue Ruffles

6:02:00 PM


Happy Saturday guys!
I really hope you are all having a great weekend so far. It is so hard to believe that summer break has officially been over for more than a week. I can already tell this semester is gonna kick my butt a little bit. Thankfully it’s my last one of Undergrad!


Summer break may be over, but we still technically have about a month left of the season! Honestly, I am so looking forward to Fall. Bring on the boots, the cardigans, and pumpkin spice everything! But, since it’s still way too hot to pull out the warmer clothes (), I figured I’d share one of my favorite tops of the season. 


This shade of blue is one of my all-time favorite colors to wear. I also love all the ruffles! I paired it with white pants and these bold chunky heels from JustFab. The shoes are pretty tall but surprisingly comfortable and easy to walk in (even for someone as clumsy as I am). 

Have a great week! 







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram