Purple Pumps

8:28:00 AM

Happy Sunday!
It's been pretty cloudy here in Albuquerque lately and I decided to brighten up my day with these bold Jessica Simpson heels. I am seriously obsessed with the color because it works for literally any season! I bought them at Marshall's a few weeks ago, but I linked Jessica Simpson's most recent version of the shoes. I matched it with my new favorite Mac lipstick, Heroine. It was almost an exact match to the color of the shoes, which I was pretty excited about. If you're looking for a purple lipstick that isn't too intense, I would definitely recommend it! 
I was also wearing my white Lauren Conrad cardigan. I bought this from Kohl's a few years ago, but recently found it and remembered how much I love it. I especially love the bow and lace details in the back- so cute and girly! I'm pretty sure it was from her Cinderella line, which makes it even better since it combines my two favorite things: Disney and fashion.  As for accessories, both my necklace and the watch are from Charming Charlie. Rose Gold has been my favorite color for jewelry lately, and I love both these pieces because they are equally affordable and beautiful!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
-V

Outfit Details:












You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram